2-in-1 Watermelon Brightening Lip Scrub
- Free USA 🇺🇸 shipping on orders over $65
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
Never used our lip scrub before?
Apply a small amount to lips and rub in circular motions for 30 seconds to exfoliate. Then wipe product away with a damp towel.
Our lip scrub is different than most lip scrubs, because when you wipe the product away, it leaves a lip balm finish. Lip scrubs are the secret to smooth, kissable lips!
The taste of this lip scrub will remind you of childhood days smacking on pink bubblegum.
Cracked, chapped and dry lips will finally meet their match with this lip scrub. Say goodbye to those bumpy, peeling lips and
hello to smooth kissable lips. Perfect to use as a lip primer before the use of lipstick, lip liner or other lip coloring
WHY BABES LOVE IT
- Exfoliate dry lips in seconds with a brightly colored natural lip exfoliant
- Gentle scrubbing agents like Organic Cane Sugar dissolve dead skin cells and buff away flaky patches for a flawless pout that’s soft and seductively smooth
- This lip exfoliating treatment preps your lips in winter or anytime your lips need a boost to look their best
- Finish with a hydrating lip balm to lock in moisture afterwards
- May be used before makeup to prevent patchy lipstick application
Sugar, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beewax, Vitamin E, Prunus davidiana Extract, Portulaca Grandiflora Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Taraxacum mongolicum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol.
⭐️ Apply a small pea sized amount to your lips using a finger tip.
⭐️ Scrub the lips in a circular motion to remove dead skin for about 30 seconds and then rinse
NOTE: Lip scrubs can come in different containers depending on the availability because we do not make container
This really depends on the severity of your chapped lips and how strong your scrub is. For the most part, using a lip scrub once or twice a week is perfect for maintaining a smooth, flake-free smile.
It’s important not to overexfoliate. Don’t exfoliate more than twice a week. Start with once a week so you avoid irritating your lips. Also, be careful not to scrub too hard or use harsh ingredients to prevent irritating wounds on your lips.
This product is made with Turmeric and Lemon to brighten and restore your lips. Crafted for our customers who love to have their 💨sessions.
This lip scrub is also has aloe vera and glycerin to add and lock in moisture as well as working to heal dry lips and damaged skin.
This lip scrub can be used as often as you would like and can even be used as a nightly lip mask.