Relieving Yoni Oil
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Yoni Oil works hard to combats the effects that stress, diet, and fluctuating hormones have on the yoni by balancing your natural pH and leaving you with the fresh, clean fragrance of rose.
The herbal blend was slowly infused to maintain a very happy pH balance on and around the (vaginal/anal area).
Yoni Oil Benefits:
- Alleviates vaginal dryness
- Abolishes bad odor
- Keeps your Yoni fresh all day
- Regulates pH
- Powerful antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Combats bad bacteria that causes yeast infections and BV
- Can be used for sex lubricant.
- Helps soothe and comfort your sensitive intimate areas
- Helps support daily hygiene regiments.
- Helps soothe irritation, razor bumps/burns, ingrown hairs and itchiness.
Product Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you use this while on your menstrual cycle? Yes, this can be used to soothe your vulva during your monthly cycle.
- Does this actually increase vaginal wetness?Yes, the oil's botanical-based ingredients are naturally lubricating.
- Can I insert the oil inside my vagina? The Femm Rejuv Oil and all femme care products should be applied on and around your clitoris and vulva but never inside your vaginal opening.
Ingredients: Grape seed oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Rose petals, Calendular Flowers, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rose Essential oil, Lavender Essential Oil
- Shake well before use to activate all of its powerful ingredients.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean hand and apply to clean vagina or apply directly to your pantyliner or pad.
- You can apply this oil whenever you feel irritated, sore, or dry.
- You can also Put 2 to 3 drops of oil on your clean fingertips then rub the oil on your vulva or clitoris.
- Rub the oil on the vulva or clitoris in the morning and/or around evening time after a shower.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Not for internal use. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease(s). If irritation or breakout forms, stop the use of the product immediately and contact your primary care physician. Designs and colors may vary, but the ingredients will remain the same.